In keeping with our stocking “A Christmas Story,” the hardworking WAHMs at Universal Mama have donated items for a
Major Award….. (not actual award)
that you can WIN, absolutely free (including free shipping), by entering our essay contest! The winner will receive an assortment of handmade items from Universal Mama! You can see the prizes there.
To enter, you must write…….A Theme.
***You must enter your theme as a comment by clicking “comments” below and registering with your email.***
(check your spam folder for the confirmation email when registering)
Rules of the contest:
- Title of Theme “Why I Want UM for Christmas.”
- Theme should be limited to one paragraph or no more than five sentences.
- One entry per person/email address please.
- All themes are moderated before publishing. Any theme that is not family friendly will be deleted and not be eligible for the contest.
- The winner will be contacted by the email given while applying to leave a response. Your email will not be seen in your published comment.
- Themes will be published at Universal Mama daily during the contest’s duration.
- Contest will run from 10 p.m. EST Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 27 until 10 p.m. Wednesday, December 3, 2008. Winner will be chosen and announced at Universal Mama at 10:00 p.m. Friday, December 5, 2008.
Stumped? Here is what Ralphie wrote:
What I Want for Christmas.
What I want for Christmas is a Red Ryder BB gun with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time. I think everybody should have a Red Ryder BB gun. They’re good for Christmas. I don’t think a football is a very good Christmas present.
Good Luck from the artisans at Universal Mama!